Greetings of Peace!
You are invited to the 2009 World Tai Chi and Qigong Day (WTCQD) celebration in the Philippines organized by the Spring of Harmony Internal Arts Club International (SOHIACI), a recreational and peacemaker club promoting harmony, unity in diversity, multiple intelligences and holistic health.
DATE : April 25, 2009
DAY : Saturday
TIME : 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
VENUE : Covered Basketball Court, Our Lady of Perpetual Succor College (OLOPSC) Concepcion, Marikina City
FLYER : Attached
ATTIRE : Preferably light blue shirt and black pants HOW
TO GET THERE:
1. From Aurora Blvd., Cubao, take the SSS Village FX or jeep.
2. Drop off at Baytree Grocery.
3. Walk a little to the venue.
PERFORMANCES by SOH Members and Students:
1. Individual Tai Chi Routines - Wu 45 Forms, Sun 73 Forms, Liuhebafa, Lohan Kungfu
2. Group Tai Chi Routines - Sun 12 Forms , Yang 10 and 24 Forms
3. Sword Routines - Wudang Elixir Sword and Yang Style for Beginners
4. Fan Routines - Chen Style Tai Chi and Kungfu
5. Magic (to be confirmed)
6. Marikina City Rondalla Band (to be confirmed; guest performers )
7. Singing with Live Guitar Accompaniment
8. Tai Chi and Qigong Interactive/Instructional
9. Short Talks on how to transform your life and be a Total Success
10. Poetry Reading
11. Group Energy-Centering Exercise to bathe the Philippines, the world, and the universe with the healing and blissful nature of Chi
12. Dance (to be confirmed; guest performers)
RELATED COVERAGES AND ANNOUNCEMENTS:
1. World Tai Chi and Qigong Day Official Website - website worldtaichiday.org (photos and video)
2. Spring of Harmony Official Website - springofharmony.weebly.com
3. Philippine Tai Chi Network - http://www.taichiphil.blogspot.com/
4. Tai Chi and Qigong Philippines - http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/taichi_phil/
5. Umagang Kay Ganda (ABS-CBN) - April 24, Friday; and April 27, Monday
6. DZME (1530 kHz Metro Manila) Radyo Uno - Announced April 19, Sunday 9-10 a.m.
7. RPN 9 Interview
COURSE OF ACTION:
1. Forward this invitation to your friends and network.
2. Join us in the Philippine celebration of the WTCQD 2009 in Marikina.
3. Invite SOH for a free demo and seminar workshop in your community, company, school or area.
4. Form a SOH Chapter in your Area.
5. Be an Ambassador and Knight of Peace (How? Know in the event.)
Be part of this global healing event!
Spring of Harmony Internal Arts Club International
44 Mustang St., Greater Fairview Quezon City 1122, Philippines
Mobile: +63 918 210 3932
Tel.: 232 0362
P.S.You are also invited to the Guitar Festival on the same day, April 25 (Saturday), 3 - 8 p.m.Disco Area, Quezon Memorial Circle, Quezon City (across GSIS).
1. Guitar - Kundiman, Classical and Pop Music
2. Coffee Break Island Band - reggae, dance and pop hits
3. Tai Chi and Martial Arts4. Songs You may win free Globe sim packs! Enjoy. Dance. Be thrilled.
Founded by Elder Friend (EF) Rudolph Petalver, the Spring of Harmony Internal Arts Club International (Formerly called Blue Dragon Society International, September 2002 – January 2008) is a non-profit, non-sectarian, and non-political organization with the mission of maintaining balance, peace and harmony as everyone enjoy life now, blessed with Life’s abundant and ceaseless blessings of health, wealth, success, and prosperity. We promote Tai Chi and Qigong as a way to harmonize body, mind, spirit and emotions, and thus attain holistic health.